Fraternity is one of the strongest bonds a man in college can have. The “bro” is a leader. He leads community service events, serves as a campus representative, parties hearty, and generally has a higher GPA on average than the GDI student body. We know you’ve wondered what it’s like to be a brother. All of us have experienced drinking fails, but these bros take drinking, partying, and brotherhood to a whole new level. We walk you through a day in the life of a true frat star.
1. We all know brothers are the coolest people around. They pull!
2. Whether they’re dressed up as a young lady.
3. Or as Luke Bryan’s main girl…
4. Or simply meeting girls at parties…
5. Only the coolest frat stars get tattoos.
6. The hard ones get their letters engraved.
7. But only the realest get Pokemon
8. We all know one thing for sure. Frat stars love to party.
9. Even when there are no girls around and a brother is passed out on the ground.
10. They also live for theme parties. Bamboo?
11. Sometimes they have a little bit too much to drink at their parties…
12. A nap usually helps with the alcohol.
13. Sometimes in their room.
14. Sometimes in their house.
15. Or sometimes different locations on campus can be pretty comfortable.
16. However, sometimes they get too relaxed…
17. But at least some find the bathroom in time.
18. Whether they’re drunk or not, they are proud to be frat.
19. They enjoy the ride.
20. Until their four (or more) years are up.
21. But in the end, they always remember to rep their letters.
pictures courtesy of totalfratmove