1. Do a service project for spring break, or a full week of partying in Cabo?
Your culture enriching adventures can wait…
2. Work in the library, or sit around goofing off with your friends in the library?
All of a sudden homework becomes irrelevant and a twerk contest seems much more appealing.
3. Do the assigned reading, or trust SparkNotes?
Everyone knows SparkNotes + a little bullshit can carry you through an in-class discussion.
4. Be smart with your romance, or just hook up with someone that you’ll regret tomorrow?
Right there, right now, no problem!
5. Get a reasonable amount of sleep, or go out with your friends?
I’ll sleep when I’m dead. You only college once.
6. Study for midterms, or find a new obsession on Netflix?
Breaking bad? Supernatural? I’ve been meaning to start Prison Break.
7. Time management, or consume caffeine until 6am to finish your project?
I’ve been doing this forever. It always works.
8. Work out at the rec center, or take advantage of your extra meals?
But you can go to the gym tomorrow………
9. Join a few clubs that you are interested in, or sign up for Listservs that will consume your email inbox beyond graduation.
But everything seems so interesting, and my mom told me to try new things.
10. Pay attention in lectures, or check your social media a hundred times?
I gotta see what my friends are up to while I’m in class.
11. Sit down and finish your paper in a few hours or procrastinate and find unproductive things to do instead?
Ah keys! Maybe I should try knitting again?
12. Do your laundry in reasonable increments, or do your laundry when you’re out of underwear?
Clothes can be re-worn. There is filthy, but there is also filthy-acceptable-to-wear.
13. Hangout in the lounges or dining halls, or adventure onto roofs and getting caught by campus security?
Nothing like a little danger.
14. Learn about a different culture while studying abroad or party for 6 months with their lenient drinking policies?
They party differently in different cultures right?
15. Make your own drink, or consume the frat house jungle juice and not remember anything that happened that night?
Wake up the next day, “WTF happened?”